Wish you had a group of like-minded peers to process stuff with?
Then I invite you to join our monthly consultation group where I and a group of supportive peers will provide you with feedback, encouragement, and new perspectives that trigger your own “Aha!” moments and move you from feeling immobilized to empowered in your sessions.
Here’s how it works:
- Group requires a 3-month commitment and is limited to 10 people.
- The group will meet via teleconference for 75-minutes per month.
- Each call will allow for 2 to 3 members to present a case where they’ve felt stuck and receive guidance and ideas from Courtney and the group.
- If the group chooses, calls can also focus on building and marketing your practice and handling specific clinical issues, such as dissociation, complex trauma, etc.
- Preferred participants have taken one of my courses or read The Therapeutic “Aha!” book so we’re all on the same page!
Summer group 2017
Monday night group: June 12, July 10, & Aug. 14 from 7:30 – 8:45 PM Eastern time
Wednesday afternoon group: June 14, July 12, & Aug. 16 from 12-1:15 PM Eastern time
Cost: $165 paid in advance covers one call per month from June-August, 2017.
To Register: Click the link for the group you’d like to join below. Registration closes 6/5/17 and each group is limited to 10 people, so sign up today!
- Want to join the Monday night group? Click here to register.
- Want to join the Wednesday noon group? Click here to register.