Wish you had a group of like-minded trauma therapists to process stuff with?
Join Courtney’s monthly trauma therapy consultation group where you’ll get support, encouragement, and new ideas to revitalize your skills and spark your own “Aha!” moments.
Here’s how it works:
- Group requires a 3-month commitment and is limited to 10 people.
- The group will meet via teleconference for 75-minutes per month.
- Each call will allow for 2 to 3 members to present a case and receive guidance and ideas from Courtney and the group.
- If the group chooses, calls can also focus on building and marketing your practice and handling specific clinical issues, such as dissociation, complex trauma, etc.
- Preferred participants have taken one of my courses or read The Therapeutic “Aha!” book so we’re all on the same page!
Fall group 2017
Monday night group: Sept. 11th, Oct. 9th, & Nov. 13th from 7:30 – 8:45 PM Eastern time
Wednesday afternoon group: Sept. 13th, Oct. 11th, & Nov. 8th from 12-1:15 PM Eastern time
Cost: $165 paid in advance covers one call per month from September-November, 2017.
To Register: Click the link for the group you’d like to join below. Registration closes 9/5/17 and each group is limited to 10 people, so sign up today!
- Want to join the Monday night group? Click here to register.
- Want to join the Wednesday noon group? Click here to register.